Laurie LeBleu, MD
A native Texan, my family relocated to Connecticut, where I earned my high school diploma in 1996 from Glastonbury High School. After high school, I moved back to the south to play Division I Volleyball at Louisiana Tech University, graduating Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science.
After earning my medical degree from LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, I completed my residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wake Forest University in 2008. Pregnant with our first child, my husband and I chose to move back to Louisiana to be closer to my family. For the last eleven years I have practiced at The Woman's Clinic as a board-certified OB-GYN and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. While at The Woman's Clinic, I served as Chief of Staff and Department Chair at Glenwood Medical Center, as Vice Chairman of the Board of our local P&S Surgical Center, and as an active member of the P&S Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
As a physician, my passion is educating and empowering women in each decade of their lives. From the teenage years to womanhood, to motherhood, and after menopause, each step of our lives has its own challenges for health and vitality. I love to work with the women to maximize their happiness along this journey, as I am also living it. I enjoy both obstetrics and gynecology and have a special interest in minimally invasive surgery. I also believe in integrating diet and a health lifestyle to maximize wellness.
In my off time, it is all about my family. I am a very happily married mother of three active, adorable boys. My boys are involved in sports and outdoor activities, so we are always busy. I also enjoy CrossFit, dates with my husband, and reading in my personal time.
- AAGL Center of Excellence Physician in Minimally Invasive Gynecology Procedures
- Louisiana State Medical License
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hospital: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
- City, State: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Years: June 2004–June 2008
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- Medical School: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- City, State: Shreveport, Louisiana
- Years: August 2000–June 2004
- Doctorate of Medicine
- Undergrad: Louisiana Tech University
- City, State: Ruston, Louisiana
- Years: August 1996–May 2000
- Bachelor of Science
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Ouachita Medical Society
- Northeast Louisiana Obstetrics & Gynecology Society